Family Immigration & Naturalization Service

MC Law Group’s dedicated attorneys, working from the firm’s office locations in California and Las Vegas, Nevada, are capable and ready to provide family immigration representation and advice for national and international clients who want to live and work anywhere in the United States.

MC Law Group’s professional staff of immigration professionals can effectively communicate and give advice on immigration cases in eight different languages; English, Armenian, Cantonese, Mandarin Chinese, French, Russian, Spanish, and Tagalog. Those needing assistance are encouraged to contact our firm by phone or e-mail to schedule a consultation with a family immigration attorney. Our immigration lawyers have the experience, background and credentials to provide assistance to individuals with various immigration services, including:

K-1 Fiancée Visas – Intended for foreigners who wish to come to America with the intent of marrying a U.S. citizen. To qualify, the marriage must be completed within three months from the date of issuance, after which the foreign citizen can request a status adjustment to conditional permanent resident, allowing him or her to work and reside in the United States. After holding this status for two years, the immigrant spouse can get a “green card” allowing unconditional residency.

Immigrant Resident Visas – Intended for husbands and wives of American citizens (IR-1), unmarried sons and daughters under the age of 21 (IR-2), international adoption (IR-3/IR-4) and for parents of American citizens (IR-5).

Family Preference Visas – Intended for unmarried children of American citizens and their children (F-1), husbands, wives and minor children of legal permanent residents (F-2), married children and their children (F-3), and for siblings of American residents, their spouses children (F-4).

If a foreign citizen is in the U.S. by marriage to a U.S. citizen, but the couple is now getting divorced, the immigrant spouse should contact the immigration law firm MC Law Group as quickly as possible to avoid deportation. In many instances, legal permanent residents who gained residency by marriage can stay in the U.S. even if the marriage ends. But, the process of obtaining residency may be more difficult without the help of an experienced Las Vegas immigration attorney.

With the years of knowledge and experience that MC Law Group has in the area of family immigration, our firm is an important resource for immigrant families and those trying to get awarded a visa or green card. Call MC Law group today or fill out the form on this website to make a no-obligation appointment with a helpful family immigration attorney in Las Vegas.