Las Vegas E1 E2 Investor Visa Lawyer – Helping International Clients Invest In The United States
- Our award winning lawyers can provide legal counsel to foreign investors in eight different languages.
- MC @ FC Law is considered one of the best immigration law firms in California and Nevada.
- With a top lawyer by your side, you will be able to navigate the complicated process of applying for an investor visa.
- Clients appreciate that attorneys from our law firm offer honest advice and aggressive representation.
- Attorney Margo Chernysheva has received a strong rating on Avvo, a website that reviews legal professionals, and on Google, she has earned Margo Chernycheva 5.0/5.0 stars – based on 5 reviews.
Foreign nationals who want to invest in America may qualify for an investor visa, known as an E-1 or E-2, not to be confused with EB-5 petitions. To be awarded an investor visa, an applicant must be a citizen of a country with which the United States has treaties of navigation and commerce. A list of currently treaty countries is available at the United States Department of State’s website, or you can call our office for information specific to your country.
Foreign nationals interested in applying for investor visas may do so from outside the U.S. or, if they are already in the country, by requesting an adjustment to their immigration status. To qualify, a foreign investor must already have invested or be currently investing substantial capital in a legitimate U.S. based enterprise. To be eligible for E1 or E2 visas, the sole purpose of the applicant must be to manage and grow the investment enterprise.
Navigating the investor visa process can be a minefield of confusing questions and complicated paperwork. There are specific procedures that must be followed in order to facilitate the visa process. For example, an investor applicant must show that the endeavor will at least generate enough revenue to support the applicant and his or her family in five years or less. Applicants must meet other requirements in order to be approved. To discuss our E-1 or E-2 immigration services, contact a E1 E2 investor visa attorney at MC @ FC Law who has the knowledge and experience to help you through this difficult process.
This women helped me to get my husbands papers, she has the right knowledge and will make everything possible to get it done in timely matter. Very professional, and she will be next to you at your every interview. Pleased with her services, and definitely recommend to anyone. – Angela Martirosyan
California and Nevada Immigration Lawyer
Our experienced American immigration law group is available to provide sound legal advice and counsel on the investor visa application process. Our legal staff will prepare the documented evidence required by the process, which will verify that:
- The applicant is a qualified citizen of a country with which the U.S. has a treaty
- The amount of capital is substantial
- That the enterprise will be profitable and sustainable within five years
- That the enterprise is legitimate
Our legal team knows immigration policy inside and out and can be of invaluable assistance to immigrants interested in applying for an E-1/E-2 visa.
No Obligation Initial Investor Visa Consultation Offered by Attorneys in our Los Angeles and Las Vegas Offices
MC @ FC Law’s immigration visa attorneys in California and Nevada welcome calls or e-mails from international investors abroad or those already in the U.S.
The professionals of MC @ FC Law can offer legal counsel and advice in English, Armenian, Cantonese, Mandarin Chinese, French, Russian, Spanish and Tagalog.