Glendale Investor Visa Attorney

Glendale Investor Visa AttorneyInternational traders and investors who want to trade or invest in the United States may be eligible to obtain an E-1 or E-2 investor visa. To qualify, an applicant must be the citizen of a nation that has navigation and commerce treaties with the United States. A list of current treaty-partner nations is available from the U.S. State Department, or you can call a Glendale investor visa attorney at MC Law Group for information and advice specific to your country and your personal situation.


International traders and investors who need an investor visa may apply from outside the U.S. If you are already in the U.S., you’ll need to request an adjustment to your immigration status. An international investor must already be invested or be currently investing substantial funds into a legitimate U.S.-based business enterprise. Precise procedures must be strictly followed. For instance, applicants must provide evidence that the investment will, at a minimum, generate enough revenue to support the applicant and the applicant’s family within five years. Let MC Law Group’s experienced visa attorneys handle the process for you from start to finish. Spouses and children can also obtain E-1 status in most cases.

Traders and investors from treaty-partner nations who have made a substantial investment here may also qualify for the E-2 visa. Like the E-1, spouses and children can usually also obtain E-2 status. MC Law Group immigration attorneys can review or help you complete your E-visa applications, forms, and accompanying documents to ensure thoroughness and accuracy.


MC Law Group’s experienced Glendale investor visa attorney can prepare the documents to confirm that:

1. You are a qualified citizen of a U.S. treaty-partner nation.

2. The amount of capital being invested is substantial.

3. The enterprise is legitimate and will be profitable and sustainable within five years.

Our California immigration lawyers can provide valuable assistance to clients who are applying for an E-1 or an E-2 visa, and if you aren’t certain, we can help you determine which visa is most appropriate for you. MC Law Group offers a no-obligation, free consultation to international traders and investors interested in E-1 and E-2 visas. MC Law Group provides legal advice in English, Armenian, Cantonese, Mandarin Chinese, French, Russian, Spanish, and Tagalog. Learn more. Email us or call us today at (702) 258-1093.