Business & family immigration law are the primary focuses of our attorneys. From the group’s offices in Nevada and California, a Nevada immigration lawyer from MC @ FC Law can provide knowledgeable legal guidance to investors wanting to immigrate to the U.S. permanently or temporarily, NAFTA-qualified business professionals from Mexico and Canada, foreign entertainers and families who want to immigrate together. From inside the United States of America to around the globe, clients turn to MC @ FC Law for assistance with obtaining non immigrant visas (such as work visas), obtaining resident visas (green cards) and other matters of family-sponsored immigration.
A Track Record of Success & Results in Immigration Law
MC @ FC Law has a strong and respected reputation in the legal community, thanks primarily to testimonials and referrals from past clients and who were helped by our immigration law firm in making their immigration goals a reality.
Contact MC @ FC Law to Speak with Immigration Lawyers Experienced in the Investor Visa Application Process, Business & Family Immigration, and Nevada Mediation/Arbitration
Find out how our Los Angeles and Las Vegas immigration lawyers can help you obtain the visa you need to live and work in the U.S. by contacting the firm by phone or filling out the form on this website.
Schedule a consultation with one of our immigration lawyers in Las Vegas, Nevada today regarding any of the following or other any other immigration-related legal matters:
- E-1/E-2/E-B5 investor visas for foreigners investing in the U.S. Whether you are a Chinese, Russian, or French investor, attorneys at MC @ FC Law may be able to facilitate your request for U.S. residence.
- Immigration services for NAFTA qualified Mexican and Canadian citizens.
- L-1/H-1/H-2 visas for employer sponsored immigration and business personnel from overseas.
- O-1/P-1 entertainment visas for entertainers like musicians and athletes seeking temporary residence in the U.S.
- I-9 general compliance and HR counsel for businesses without an attorney on staff but who are exposed to various matters of migration as a course of business.
- Family sponsored immigration, for loved ones who want to be together in the U.S. Immigration lawyers from our firm can even facilitate international marriages. If you have proposed marriage to a foreign citizen, you will need a fiance visa to bring him or her to the U.S.
- Deportation defense counsel, for individuals facing deportation – as time is of the essence when it comes to prevention or reversal of deportation orders, anyone facing deportation should contact MC @ FC Law right away. Attorneys can also assist their clients in planning their eventual U.S. return.
- Immigration court; our attorneys diligently and zealously represent immigrants in U.S. immigration courts.
- Asylum; for individuals currently in or outside U.S. borders who want assistance seeking asylum for political or other reasons.
- Dispute resolution cases
Call or e-mail us today to discuss your immigration or dispute resolution needs with a Nevada immigration lawyer.
MC @ FC Law is able to provide services to clients who speak English, Armenian, Cantonese, Mandarin Chinese, French, Russian, Spanish, and Tagalog.