Legal Services – For Couples Seeking Fiancé Visas

Las Vegas Fiancé Visa Attorney – Helping Couples Stay Together In The United States

  • Our top attorneys are dedicated to assisting couples from around the world.
  • Lawyers with our practice are able to provide legal counsel to clients in a handful of different languages, which is one of the reasons why we are considered one of the best immigration law firms.
  • When you work with a lawyer at our law firm, you will be working side by side with a strategic partner who is well versed in immigration law.
  • Our award winning team offers each and single every client honest and aggressive legal representation.
  • Attorney Margo Chernysheva frequently receives positive reviews from clients, and has a 9.6/10 score on Avvo, and on Google, she has earned
    5.0/5.0 stars – based on 5 reviews


Finding the one you love, and deciding that you want to spend the rest of your life with that person, is a big deal.  Unfortunately, in order for a couple to stay together in the United States when one of the two is a foreign born citizen, there are some hoops that the couple will have to jump through.  Chief among those is getting the foreign born fiancé(e) or spouse a ratification to remain in the country. When applying for a fiancé visa, it is important to enlist the assistance of an experienced Las Vegas fiancé visa attorney, such as an attorney at MC Law Group. Although it is not required to work with a Las Vegas fiancé visa attorney when you are seeking a K1 visa, it is highly recommended. Our lawyers can help you file a petition, gather the necessary documents, understand the requirements of marriage visas.

K-1 Fiancé(e) Visa

If you are ready to take your relationship to the next level with someone who is not a U.S. citizen, you need to look into K-1 visas. The K-1 visa is issued to foreign born citizens who are engaged to be married to United States citizens.  The ratification is issued for a period of no more than 90 days, which means the wedding will have to take place within the first 90 days of the foreign born person arriving in the country.  After the ceremony, the foreign born person will then need to apply for an adjustment to his or her immigration status through the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS).  This is how the foreign born person becomes a lawful permanent resident. Once you have obtained permanent residency, you are allowed to stay in the country without the fear of deportation.

I had a consultation with Margo. She is very knowledgeable and experienced attorney. Margo and her team impressed me with their professionalism. I think this law group is the best immigration law group in Las Vegas. – Diana Stepanyan

K-3 Visa for Spouses

The K-3 ratification is primarily issued after a marriage has taken place.  If the wedding was conducted on foreign soil, this ratification must be applied for in the country where the marriage was recorded.  This visa is intended to reduce the amount of time that a married couple is separated while

the foreign born spouse awaits an upgrade in immigration status to lawful permanent resident.  The K-3 visa allows the foreign born spouse to enter the country before applying for the upgrade through USCIS.

Services for Couples

MC Law Group is a firm dedicated to the practice of immigration law, and has been for the last several years.  Its attorneys and legal staff are true professionals who can provide legal counsel in English, Armenian, Cantonese, Mandarin Chinese, French, Russian, and Tagalog.  They can assist couples, no matter where in the world the foreign born spouse may be, in obtaining the appropriate ratification to bring the two together. When applying for a Fiance visa, you need an experienced Las Vegas Fiance visa attorney to help you through the process. Call MC Law Group or fill out the form on this website today to learn about our immigration services and receive legal advice.